Monday, June 18, 2012

Made Especially for You Reveal - 3 eyelets

Hi there and happy Monday!

This week at Made Especially for You, we are challenging all of our entrants to use three eyelets on their card.

This is my take on the challenge......
 I kept the layout of the card fairly simple, using CTMH papers in teals and corals, these stamps are from MFT, along with the sentiment and flower dies.  The leaf die is from Sizzix.
 I added some MME twine to my eyelets for a fun little extra.
Loving making these flowers with felt, it is actually easier than with paper since the are so small.

The sponsor for this week is Whimsical Designs .....
 ... and the prize is a stamp set!

Hope you play along, don't forget to pop over to the Made Especially for You blog to see what the rest of the DT has created!  And thanks for visiting! 

Laura
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card as always! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, this photo is too cute!! I love your layout, the colors are perfect for a tub photo :) very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers ... such a beautiful way to add dimension! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!