Monday, June 25, 2012

Made Especially for You Reveal - Heat Embossing Challenge



Hi all!

Happy Monday to you!  I have a new Made Especially for You reveal to share with you today.

We are challenging all of our entrants to add some heat embossing to their cards this week.  This is my take on this challenge....

 I embossed this flower stamp using teal and green embossing powders. The stamp and teal paper are CTMH, the green plaid paper is October Afternoon.  Embossing powders are Zing and SU.
 I created a second flower centre to pop up on top of the flower for a bit of dimension. 
 I couldn't decide where to add my sentiment, in the end I punched out this little 1 inch circle and added my sentiment to it, tying it onto the bow gives me a spot to place it but it doesn't take up any extra visual space.  I think leaving 'white' space is very important.

 The sponsor this week is Adams Acres.....
 They are offering a $10.00 gift certificate to their store for the lucky winner!


Thanks for visiting and I sure do hope you play along with us this week!  Don't forget to pop over to the Made Especially for You blog to see what the rest of the DT has created.

Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Laura,
    This is such a pretty card. I love that color! Love the way you embossed the flower. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card ... I just love the embossed and then cut out flower ... so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!