Monday, June 11, 2012

Made Especially for You Reveal - sketch challenge

Hi all!

Happy Monday to you!  I have a new Made Especially for You reveal to share with you today.

We were challenged to create a card using this sketch....
And this is what I created.....

 These papers are by MME and they seemed just perfect to me for this little floating elephant!

These are the Copics that I used to colour him.  I like to choose my papers and then colour accordingly, it is much easier than to colour first and then try to find papers that match.
 I substituted the scalloped part of the sketch for this punched circle with a sentiment on it and 2 brads.
 I switched things up a little and used a blue colour for my inking on this card, just adds a little fun!
This sweet little elephant digi is from Bugaboo Stamps and they happen to be this week's prize sponsor!  This week's winner will be able to choose 7 digis of their choice from the Bugaboo shop!  How sweet is that?

Thanks for visiting and I sure do hope you play along with us this week!  Don't forget to pop over to the Made Especially for You blog to see what the rest of the DT has created.

Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! He is so cute! I want to THANK YOU!! for posting which Copics you use.. it is really helpful! I love the papers you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That elephant is just the sweetest! And I love what you did with the cloud strips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!