Sunday, June 24, 2012

More fun news!

Hi there!

I hope you are all having a terrific weekend!  I was lucky to be able to attend a crop yesterday.  I completed two layouts, which I am happy about... especially since I spent so much time chit chatting and catching up with friends!

I have some more fun news to share with you too!  I was invited to join the sketch team over at Colorful Creations!  I am really looking forward to getting started.  They release a new sketch each week and for the month of July, my sketch will release on July 8th, so watch for that on the Colorful Creations site, you can also check back here where you will find he sketch... and if my schedule happens as planned, I will also post a layout I create based on my sketch!

thanks for visiting!

Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. congrats Laura.. love your sketch and look forward to using them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Laura! No suprise ... your layouts are oh so fabulous ... and so fun to work with! Well deserved! They are lucky to have you join them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!