Monday, June 25, 2012

Picture Perfect Memories - Let's Get Sketchy - BoBunny,

Hi there!

This is my second post of the day, if you are looking for my Made Especially for You post, please scroll down.

Monday's bring a new sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy!  And this week we played with one of my sketches!

Check it out....



And this is my take on it....




I also used a teal colour Mr. Huey's mist too.  I would say I did it because it helps tie in the colours and make the text paper less stark, but really that was a happy coincidence.  i just did it because i wanted to play with my Mr. Huey's!

Love the Tim Holtz ticket, this doesn't really count as true journaling but at least looking back he will know where he was!

I was going to do a alpha sticker title but this sticker worked perfectly.  And yes flowers on a page that is quite masculine... what the heck, I had them, they matched and the photos are taken outdoors in nature... that is not too much of a stretch, right?

Hop on over to Let's Get Sketchy to see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with, and while you are at it why don't you play along for your chance at a great prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo




6 comments:

  1. Laura, another great sketch to paper layout. Its beautiful. I love the colors, interesting technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your sketch and knew exactly what photos I would use with it when I received it, love you take on it, lots of great details, love the misting and flowers :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sketch and beautiful page! love your color scheme, misting and painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch! Love your layout! I really need to get going on my scrapbooking!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Thanks also for the blog candy win!
    lovetheshore4x2@gmail.com
    CarolS

    ReplyDelete
  5. really soft and delicate.. love the clustered title

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful ... I love love love the ink! Wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!