Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Playing along with Sweet n Sassy

hi there!

I had some free time yesterday so I created this card to play along with this week's Sweet n Sassy sketch challenge.

Here is the sketch....

And here is my take on it .....
 I coloured this sweet digi with my Copics to match these papers from MME.  The background is stamped with a Market Street Stamps wood grain stamp.  Loving the teal and orange together.

This digi is from Sweet n Sassy Stamps, isn't he darling!  Why do I think it's a he? Not sure, but his name is Cocoa!
I know you cannot tell in the photo but Cocoa is on a wobbler so he wiggles and jiggles when you hold the card... so fun, just like the person I am sending this card to!
A little bling is a good thing, right?
These are the Copic colours I used on the digi.

Thank you for popping in!  You know I love it when you do!
Laura
xoxo


8 comments:

  1. adorable image.. and love the pop of orange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cute, orange and teal are an awesome combo, one of my faves and cocoa is just darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the blue woodgrain...only a mom of boys would think of that! Super cute card Laura!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card--fun colors and great coloring. Cocoa is one of my favorite images, and I, too, think he is a boy mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww ... so cute ... I love the colour combo ... you are amazing with your digis. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness this is so Darned CUTE!! 8-) Love your Wonderful coloring on Sweet Cocoa! and the rainbow border and touch of blind is So Adorably Perfect! Really Darling card! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and fun!! I love the papers and the little bit of bling. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!