Saturday, June 02, 2012

Published in Canadian Scrapbooker !

Hi there!

I just wanted to pop in and share a personal thrill.  I was recently published in Canadian Scrapbooker's June issue!  This is a first for me, and I sure hope it won't be the last!

Check out this beautiful magazine......


Here is my layout page ......


And here is a better shot of my layout....


As an added bonus several scrappy people I admire were also in this issue; Carolyn Wolff, Joanne Burton, Christa Uttley and Jodi Wilton.

Thanks for popping in and letting me share my good news!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations - how exciting, and what a gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! WOW amazing layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING ... so proud of you! Congrats ... the layout was definitely magazine worthy :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!