Friday, June 01, 2012

Sketch-y Friday

Hi all!

Happy Friday to you!  I hope you are having a great week and have some fun things planned for the weekend!  I am fortunate to be having a girls night out on Saturday night and will also be going to a baby shower on Sunday!  And you know I will want to squeeze in some scrappy time too!

As always I have a new sketch for you to play with ....

This was created for ScrapMuch?, it is a double as I have had some requests for them.  However you could use either side if you aren't into the doubles.

Don't forget  this is a brad new month and  ScrapMuch? is now offering a prize by random draw for the sketch challenges.  Pop over to their blog to checkout all of the details.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. An amazing sketch, as always ... I loved creating with it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!