Thursday, June 21, 2012

So Excited! - Boys Rule

Hi there!

I want to share some fabulous news wit you!  I recently applied to be on the design team for Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits!  I have been following this site along for several months now and was fortunate enough to be able to shop in person from them at ScrapFest this past April, in Kitchener.  Honestly, I didn't know they were a Canadian company until then, so imagine my delight when I found out they were!

Anyway, Tuesday night I received an email inviting me to join the team!  Woot woot!  I was so excited, that I was busting at the seams... I really wanted on this team! lol Can you tell?  It was all I could do to wait the 2 days to share the news!

Thanks for visiting and I really hope you check out Boys Rule, their kits are super amazing.  For those of us that have boys and have a hard time finding papers and embellies that are perfect for boys of all ages not just babies and toddlers, this is a great source!

And because I don't wait to have a naked post, I will share this picture with you!

Yes, my silly dog loves the sprinkler as much as my youngest son does!


Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to you. I know how excited I was when I got chosen to be on the ME4Y DT. I'll have to check in and see what is happening since I just have boys as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats...Im sure youll have lots of fun! Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura.. that is super exciting . Congrats to you and have fun with it. Will pop over to see what your up to once in awhile...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats..you will be a perfect fit over there! I adore Jenny Evans sketches and layouts at Boys Rule, can't wait to see what you create for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfect are YOU for that DT!!! Three boys...come on :) CONGRATS LAURA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!