Friday, June 01, 2012

Tickled Pink

Hi there,

I have a little card to share with you.  I used this sketch from Card Patterns.....
... which happens to be due today, nothing like leaving things until the last  minute ;)  well truth be told despite a lot of things on my scrappy to do list, I seemed to have lost my mojo for a bit this week.  Today I made myself get it back by playing along with some fun challenges and great sketches.

This is my take on the sketch.....
I got this cute digi free from here .... however I did modify it a bit.  It was originally a boy and I removed the moon and stars from his pj's and added a heart.  I also added a little clipart bow to his / her head.  Being fairly new to digis, I am hoping that this is allowed, though I am thinking it is if I still give  credit to the artist or site it came from.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Wow ... isn't she a little cutie! This card tickled me pink :) Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card!! Thanks for joining us at CardPatterns.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!