Friday, July 06, 2012

Splash - Boy's Rule - Fancy Pants

Hello all!

This is my first official reveal for Boy's Rule Scrapbook Kits, and I am super excited!

July's Kit is amazing,  actually I have heard they all are, but as this is my first one I can truly attest to it.  If you do not already subscribe to their kits you really should.  There is a great mixture of products put together from a few different scrappy manufacturers, as well as a few fun little extras too!

Each month I will have a few different projects to share with you, sometimes I will be working from a sketch, others it will be my own creations and you will also get a tutorial during the month as well.  Boy's Rule Scrapbook Kits likes to mix things up and have the reveals spread throughout the month so that you will have more regular and constant inspiration.  This is a fun idea and I am looking forward to following along to see what the other designers come up with.

Here is the layout I am sharing on the Boy's Rule Scrapbook Kits blog today, along with the other designers....
 This month's kit was perfect for this photo of my youngest son tubing, last summer.
 A Fancy Pants doily makes a fun flower element that is not really girly.
 I added a couple of buttons from my own stash but otherwise the kit was so full of goodies you really don't want for anything.
Loving the Smooch mists, I know it's a little hard to tell in this photo but they are more metallic than glittery - perfect for boys!

here is the sketch we were given to create with....
And here is a look at the fabulous kit for July......


Now why don't you pop on over the the Boy's Rule Scrapbook Kits blog and check out what the rest of the team has created with this sketch.

Thanks for visiting!
laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun and bright layout! I love the yellow mist and that jewel title!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!