Thursday, July 05, 2012

Happy Gotcha Day!

Hello all!

In our house today is Gotcha Day, the day we celebrate the adoption of our youngest son, Timmy. Today marks 7 years he has been ours, legally speaking that is. For he was ours in our hearts the day he arrived at our home, a few hours after he was born, 9 years and a few months ago.

I'm thinking sparklers or something fun are in order tonight! Cupcakes, maybe? Something fun, for sure! Unfortunately, daddy is not with us to celebrate - Timmy and I are up north at our trailer with friends, Dad had to go home so he could go to work.

I made this card for Timmy....


This cute digital stamp came from Sweet n Sassy.

Inside reads "We do that's whooo!"

These are the Copic colours I used.

Every day I am grateful for this little man, he brings joy to our hearts with his kind ways and caring heart.  He is bright and funny and cheeky all rolled into one beautiful little package.  And he completes our family.  We love you Timmy, keep on shining!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo













3 comments:

  1. What a cute card and what a fabulous occasion to celebrate. Lovely family photo:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Laura I love your post today! "Gotcha Day" sooo sweet and the card is too darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! So cute ... totally makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!