Monday, July 09, 2012

It's All in the Smile! - Let's Get Sketchy - My MInd's Eye,

Hi there!


I found this week's Let's Get Sketchy sketch really easy to create with, my layout came together very quickly.  This is what I created ....
 I used a MME paper pack called "On the Bright Side", love the colour scheme with the greys, teals, oranges and green.
 I made this flower from a piece of frayed cotton twill by Canvas Corp.
 Some Mr. Huey's mist makes this dollar store doily a perfect match.
If I am being completely honest this layout came together so easily in large part due to the fact that these little die cut banners, included in the kit, saved me a ton of time!

And here is the sketch.....


created by fellow DT member Janessa
 Now it's your turn, pop on over to Let's Get Sketchy to see what the rest of the designed team has created and once you have your fill of inspiration - create a layout to play along.  Remember, by creating just two layouts each month you get your name entered into a draw to win the prize of the  month!

Thakns for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Laura! Love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet LO! love the row of pennants and the misted doily on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love the colours and the woodgrain. I am also a big fan of that misted doily!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!