Friday, July 20, 2012

Kiss a Fish - Boy's Rule - Fancy Pants, Little Yellow Bicycle

Hi there!

We are playing with a new sketch today over at Boy's Rule,  here is a look at my interpretation of it......

 I loved this sketch for scrapping two different 'people' having fun on the same outing.  It's like two mini layouts in one!  July's kit was perfect for some of our fishing photos, I put lots of the sweet little chipboard fish to good use!
 Loving the LYB flags, for this layout I used the revers side of the falg, and added a little staple for fun and texture.
 This chipboard banner came in the kit and seemed perfect to me to hold my title.
 Loving the Smooch mist!  So much fun!  Watch for an upcoming tutorial on these mists!

Oh, and here is a look at this fun sketch by Jenny.

Pop on over to the Boy's Rule blog to play along with this week's sketch!  I will be sure to visit your blog and leave you some love if you do!

Laura
xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Another fabulous LO!!

    Great papers too!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has great flow. You used nice bright colours that really expressed the fun summery feel of your T fishing his heart out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love this page!
    And yes, your right, perfect for two seperate people doing the same thing! great idea!



    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/2012/07/22/134/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so fun!!! I love the title and your take on the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!