Monday, July 16, 2012

Made Especially for You - 3 Colour Challenge

 Hi there!

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog,  for this week we are challenging you to use only three colours on your card (plus a neutral if needed). The sponsor is Verve Stamps and they are graciously giving this week's winner 1 stamp set of your choice!

This is what I created....
I used some yellows, soft teal and kraft colours from My Mind's Eye's "Follow Your Heart" collection.  Love this combo!


I also used a little chipboard element for this collection to stand as my sentiment.

Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Brilliant colour combo & a beautiful card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the soft colours in this. So gentle and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!