Monday, July 23, 2012

Made Especially For You - Easel Card challenge

Hello,

 Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog,  for this week we are challenging you to create an easel card . The sponsor is Paper Piercing by Nikki, who is graciously giving the winner a $15 gift certificate to the store !

This is my take on the challenge.....

 I loved this free digital image when I found it, You can find it here.  Watch for an upcoming tutorial to create this card base.
 Here is a side view for you.
 I had a lot of fun adding die cut paper flowers and bling to this card.
 These are the Copic colours I used to colour my image.

Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great easel card! Your coloring is always amazing...copics were made for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Laura! I LOVE the scalloped circle and the colors are just perfect! : )

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scalloped circles on this ... what a great way to do the easel card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!