Monday, July 02, 2012

Made Especially for You Reveal - July 4th with bling challenge

Hello all!

This week at Made Especially for You, we are challenging you to create a July 4th card with bling!  The sponsor is The Stamping Boutique and they are offering 3 free digis of your choice as a prize!


They were kind enough to provide the DT with digis to use on our cards.  Yeah me!  And yeah you, now you can see how cute their products are!  And if you check out the other DT members you can see there are lots of ways to add colour to your digis.  I personally love to colour them with my Copics.

This is what I came up with.....

 I used some of Basic Grey's PB & J collection to creation a sort of U.S.A. flag, and attached my coloured digi as if she were a star. I added some clear rhinestones to the background were the stamp indicated stars.  I am really loving this colour combination.

 These are the colours I used, sorry the image is so bad, that's what happens when you colour at night in a trailer!

No why don't you check out what the rest of the Made Especially for You team has created and then make a card to enter in to this challenge, it is super fun!

Thanks for visiting.
laura
xoxo




1 comment:

  1. She is such a cutie! I like how you paired it up with the chevron background!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!