Sunday, July 08, 2012

Summer fun - Colorful Creations Sketch - Little Yellow Bicycle

Hi there!

Today I am sharing my first monthly sketch for Colorful Creations, which is a great challenge site.  They also have a blog that runs challenges .

This is the sketch that I created for them ....


I used this sketch to create this layout...
  I used up some of my LYB 'Splash" goodies to create this layout which features photos of 2 of my sons tubing last summer.

 Love this white Mr. Huey's mist.... it really pops on dark coloured backgrounds.

Instead of a paper circle I opted for a brad and twine circle just to change things up a bit.

Thanks for joining me today and I really hope you pop on over to Colorful Creations  and check out all of the fun things going on there and maybe join in on a challenge to two!

Laaura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Look how you wrapped that twine! Love the feel of this design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this ... the sketch rocks and your layout just showcases it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!