Monday, July 09, 2012

Surf's Up - Boys Rule - Fancy Pants

Hi there!

I have another layout to share with you created with my July Boys Rule Scrapbook Kit.  I have had these pictures of two of my sons playing on a wind sailing board,  just waiting to be scrapped, but I was kind of waiting for just the right papers.  You know how that is, right?  Well the papers in this month's kit were just right!

 These papers by Fancy Pants are vibrant and fun and perfect for this summery layout.
 The LYB embellies compliment and beach or water themed project.
 This red and white polka dot Washi tape, makes my heart go pitter patter.
 And this canvas sun is to die for , especially once misted with yellow Smooch mist.
This collection has a huge selection of journaling tags, just perfect for documenting the who's, where's and what's!!

I hope you enjoy my reveal and if you are fortunate enough to have gotten a July   Boys Rule Scrapbook Kit, that you are really loving it as much as I am.

Thanks for visiting.
Laura
xoxo


5 comments:

  1. The tiny flags look adorable and so do the sun's rays

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun page! LOVE how you did your sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun fun details...Awesome page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, look at this amazing layout!!! This is such a great layout...love all the little extras!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love all of the yellow ... and I just adore that sun and clouds! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!