Sunday, July 29, 2012

Toes in the Sand - Boy's Rule - Fancy Pants, Little Yellow Bicycle,

Hi there!

The Boy's Rule blog, has a guest designer this month.   Julie Bonner created this sketch for the blog.  Well it looked like so much fun that I decided to give it a whirl.  In case you missed it, here is the sketch....
 And here is my take on this fab sketch.....
 As you can see, July's kit was just perfect for some pictures of my little guy playing on the beach this past winter, in Cuba.  And one of the little banner phrases makes for a perfect title.  I love how easily adaptable this sketch was to a landscape photo.  And I could add some embellies and whatnot to make it my own!




 For a chance to win a prize for using this fabulous sketch, link your take back to the original post HERE. You have until July 30th to enter in the random drawing!! 

Thanks for visiting!

Laura
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous sketch! I love how you've used Splash ... just so fun and bright and the photo is absolutely the focus! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura this is a great design. I adore your palm tree cluster. Your title brings that song to mind...hum hum hum. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!