Monday, August 06, 2012

Back to School Card - Made Especailly For You

Hello there!

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog,  for this week we are challenging you to create a Back to School card, with a twist, we also want to see some vellum on your card! This week's sponsor is "The Stamping Boutique" who are generously donating 3 images of the winner's choice.

This is my card....

The MEFY DT was given some digis to play with to create this card.  I loved this antique desk.

 I used patterned paper, vellum and cork on my banners.
In case you are interested, these are the Copics that I used.

Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I love all the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and thought the vellum and cork were an awesome finishing touch. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!