Sunday, August 19, 2012

Best of the Best - Boys Rule - Basic Grey

Hello!

I hope your weekend is going well!  It is my turn to post a project on the Boy's Rule blog, and this time I am sharing a card.

I love making card and some of the elements in this month's Boy's Rule kit, just called out to me to create a card with. 

 This 'best of the best' sticker just screamed 'friendship card' to me! 
 Especially when I paired it with this 'friends' tab.
I wanted to show that even though something starts it's scrappy career as a flat little sticker, by adding a mat and some pop dots, then layering it with some die cuts it can turn into a beautiful layered and dimensional focal point for your project.

Can you tell I am still so in love with this kit.... I could easily create with it forever! lol !   Boy's Rule kits, are the best, they have really cool elements and everything is hand picked to coordinate and inspire.  So perfect for when you feel like being creative... just grab the kit and you are all set!

Thanks for visiting today!

Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Such a great and masculine card ... love that clothespin!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!