Monday, August 27, 2012

Eat Sleep Fish - Let's Get Sketchy - Lucky 7,

Hello all!



If you are here for my Made Especially for You post, please scroll down.
It is the start of a brand new week, and that means there is a new sketch to play with over at Let's Get Sketchy !

This is the layout I created based on this week's fabulous sketch ....

 I used some more papers from Canadian Manufacturer 'Lucky 7", I love how masculine and grungy they are.  I love using lots of layers.... this layout has 7 different patterns on it.
 I made these fun little flags which just seem so boyish and seem to go with the boating theme of this layout.  This Tim Hotlz tag pairs perfectly with this paper.
 Some Basic Grey stickers and a couple of pretty teal buttons finish off the simple cluster of embellies on this layout.


 Here is this week's super fun sketch, created by fellow LGS DT member Tabitha.


Now it's your turn, pop on over to  Let's Get Sketchy to see what the rest of the design team has created and once you have your fill of inspiration - create a layout to play along.  Remember, by creating just two layouts each month you get your name entered into a draw to win the prize of the  month!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. great summer layout Laura, can't believe how quickly this summer has passed us, but I have enjoyed all the pages you've made about your adventures... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your masculine page, I have such a hard time with those. I really like what you did with the sketch. The photo taken from behind..genius! Love your papers. I've never heard of Lucky 7, and you would think our lss would carry a Canadian manufacturer. I'm going to have to check on that, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura this is just gorgeous. Lots of eye candy hear to feast the eyes on.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combo to match your photos! Love that title too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool masculine LO! love the little flags!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!