Monday, August 20, 2012

I Love You - Made Especially for You

Hello there!

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog,  for this week we are challenging you to create a card, with three pearls!  This week's sponsor is "Bugaboo" who are generously donating 7  images of the winner's choice.  They were so sweet to give the DT an image to play with,  it is a hard choice, as they have such sweet images, but after much deliberation I settled on this sweet little guy!

This is my card....

 These papers are from BoBunny, twine is Martha Stewart and the pearls are Zva,  the little metal tag is CTMH and the rubon is American Crafts.
 I just love this little guy, he can be so versatile for almost any occasion!
 I used a Copic to colour the centre of this tag.
 You can see I kept things pretty monochromatic on this little mouse.
 The Copic colour I used, in case you are interested.

 Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww ... that mouse is so sweet! Great colour choices and colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring, that digi is just too stinkin cute:)
    (:(:Smiles:):)


    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!