Monday, August 06, 2012

In the Swing of Things - Colorful Creations Sketch - Basic Grey

Hi there!

Today I am sharing my a bonus sketch that I created for Colorful Creations, which is a great challenge site.  They also have a blog that runs challenges .  This sketch is for a fun challenge called Twisted Blueprints.  Colorful Creations gives you a sketch to play with, but there is a twist, there are a few 'rules' to adhere to.  This week is my turn to provide the sketch, and this is what I offered.....

And for the twist, I am asking that you use at least one handmade embellie, a stripe and a subtitle.  I took the time to create a layout based on the sketch and the challenge.  Check it out.....


I die cut the leaves and burlap butterfly, to create my own embellies.
 This sun is also die cut.

Thanks for joining me today and I really hope you pop on over to Colorful Creations  and check out all of the fun things going on there and maybe join in on a challenge to two!

Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi!Laura:)
    Lovely page!Loves all detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great take on the sketch ... I love the sun with the buttons and all of the "natural" accents!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!