Friday, August 31, 2012

School Daze - Boys Rule - Basic Grey

Hello there!

Today is sketch day over on the Boy's Rule blog, and I wanted to share my project here too.  The kit is based around a Basic Grey paper pack called 'Clippings'.  It is a wonderful collection and Laura-Lee has paired it with some fabulous embellishments.

I loved this typewriter die cut the minute I saw it... I love antique typewriters. 
This die cut tab is fun too, I added a few brads to it and used it to document his grade  Though I see now that I made a mistake (this is his grade two picture.... ssshh, don't tell him... I will have to fix it before he notices!

These metal paper clips are super fun... i have seen anything like them, and so I really enjoyed using them.

Mixing up the alphas stickers to create a title.

Stickers + toothpicks = flags  :)
And last but not least, the fab sketch by fellow DTM Jenny.

Why don't you pop on over to the Boy's Rule blog and see what the rest of the DT has created.  Then stick around and play along for your chance to win a prize!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. this is super cool! OMGosh... i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That typewriter die cut is the coolest. I'm also really loving the numbered paper in the background! This is a really cool layout!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!