Friday, August 17, 2012

Sketch-y Firday

Hello and happy Friday!

As always, Friday means that I share a new sketch on the ScrapMuch? blog, and you know I love to share them here too!  But this week, I actually created a sample to go along with the sketch as Eileen (the other ScrapMuch? designer is swamped with her actual work duties).

Here is my layout.....

 I used papers and embellies from Basic Grey's PB&J collection.... just perfect for summer picnics!  My son Timmy, nephew Jake and our trailer neighbour Rachel, had a lovely picnic under a tree  last weekend.... and i happened to have this collection and my little printer with me, so i also accomplished a layout too!
 This collection has the sweetest embellies.

The alpha stickers are Authentique, 'summer' is LYB and the twine is MME.

And here is the sketch that I based my layout on.......


If you decide to play along, link it up to the ScrapMuch? blog for your chance to win a prize!  I will be sure to pop by your blog and leave you some love!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the sketch Laura and love your sample. It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous!!! I love what you've done with your sketch ... that tree and those banners are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!