Monday, August 27, 2012

Sweet Baby Girl - Made Especially for You

Hello there!

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog.  For this week we are challenging you to create a card that features paper piecing!  This week's sponsor is "Paper Piecings by Nikki" who generously donated a $15.00 gift certificate for the winner.

This is my card....


 A friend of mine recently had a sweet baby girl, so I created this card for her.  I used a digital stamp and printed out the little onsies onto a few different patterned papers, then hand cut them, and finally layered them onto the printed clothes line.


 I couldn't resist adding a couple of little flowers that I crocheted.  I typed up my sentiment in Microsoft Word, changing the font on a key word adds some fun, and printed it our on cardstock.

 Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This card is just so adorable - I love the onesies and your little crocheted flower is so pretty. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute ... love the crochet additions ... I think I'll need you to show me how to crochet my own flowers :) ... I'm so jealous of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!