Monday, August 13, 2012

Thank You - Made Especially for You

Hello there!

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog,  for this week we are challenging you to create a card, based on the following sketch!  This week's sponsor is "Meljen's Designs" who are generously donating 4 non-colored images of the winner's choice.

This is my card....


I kept things pretty simple this week.  I like the look of the leaves coming out over the matt, I think it makes things a little more interesting.
These sweet little green pearls are perfect for the centers of my flowers.
Here is a look at the Copics that I used to colour this digi.
 And lastly, here is a look at the sketch for this week.

 Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! Those pearls really make those flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!