Sunday, August 12, 2012

This is How I Fish - Colorful Creations Sketch - American Crafts

Hi there!

i hope you are having a great weekend so far!  Today is my turn to share a sketch at Colorful Creations.  I also created a layout to go with it, just for fun!  Have a look....
 I had some funny with some Margerita by American Crafts.  The colours are so fun, and I love to use pink when I can.  When I fish with my guys, I am holding my Kobo instead of a rod.  I gave up years ago after years of never catching! lol



Thanks for visiting!  I hope you get a chance to play along.
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Such a great LO - thats me when we visit Theme parks - kobo and a good shady spot:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and how you used this sketch. That stripey paper really creates movement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you fish. :) Just my type as well. Your layout is great. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cracks me up! What a fabulous layout ... I love the alphas that you chose for your title too ... just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol.. this is just what I look like when we go fishing too!
    Love the layout! Thanks for sharing..

    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!