Monday, August 27, 2012

Water Baby - Colorful Creations Sketch - Fancy Pants

Hi there!

Today I am sharing my a bonus sketch that I created for Colorful Creations, which is a great challenge site.  They also have a blog that runs challenges .

This sketch is for a fun challenge called Twisted Blueprints.  Colorful Creations gives you a sketch to play with, but there is a twist, there are a few 'rules' to adhere to.  This week is my turn to provide the sketch, and this is what I offered.....





And for the twist, I am asking that you use mist, at least one flag and 3 of a kind (meaning three of any one embellie).  I took the time to create a layout based on the sketch and the challenge.  Check it out.....

 I used some Spellbinders dies to create this fun and wonky sort of Polaroid frame for my photo.

Thanks for joining me today and I really hope you pop on over to Colorful Creations  and check out all of the fun things going on there and maybe join in on a challenge to two!

Laura
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your layout. The frame for your photo..so original. All the little details are just perfect for the sketch! Your a lady with many talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! What a great sketch ... and what a great layout you've done to showcase it! I love those mini flags!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!