Monday, September 17, 2012

23- Made Especially for You

Hello there!

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog.  For this week we are challenging you create a card with 3 balloons on it!  This prize sponsor is The Stamping Boutique who is generously offering 3 digital images of the winner's choice. 

Here is my take on the challenge.....

 I used some elements fro Basic Grey's "Clippings" collection.  I was going for a masculine, grown up sort of card.

 I found this little frame in my stash, it has patterned paper on one side, but was sort of a kraft colour on the reverse.  I stamped it softly with a wood grain effect.
 The balloons were cut on my Cricut and then I doodled around them.


 Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!  Once you link up your card to the challenge, I will pop over and visit your blog and leave you some love!


Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo





3 comments:

  1. Super cute. Love how you hooked the balloons to the clip.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind. Demonstrator
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    Save~10% shop w/me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the doodling and the twine balloon strings! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to leave you a comment hear as well. Again love the card and the way you used the binder clip

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!