Thursday, September 06, 2012

All good things come to an end....

Hello!

My husband and I had to make the hard decision to sell our trailer, we are not happy about it either.  He and I and our youngest son Timmy have enjoyed spending large chunks of the last two summers there.

It is a peaceful and carefree place to be, our own little escape from reality.  Where kids run free outdoors from morning til night, breakfasts hearty and dinners are grilled meats and local veggies.  Campfires, sparklers, roasted wienies.  Fishing, boating, tubing and lazing in the sun.  A girl couldn't ask for me more for herself and the men in her life :)

But with 2 boys in college, no raises in site for my husband (the possibility of pay cuts ) it is an expense we just cannot justify right now.  I am grateful that we made a ton of memories here, and took thousands of photos!

Add caption



 
 
 




 If you or anyone you know may be interested in your own little oasis, you can see our kijiji ad here.


Thanks for visiting me today!
Laura
xox

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Laura. The memories you will treasure will be forever. We are facing a similar situation with our cabin as well and I know how your feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will be sad to let this little beauty go, but as you say, be thankful for the time you have spent there over the last 2 years. It really looks a lovely place, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that you have to sell the trailor ... it is such a beautiful place. I know that you will treasure all of the memories that you and your family have shared there.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!