Saturday, September 15, 2012

Back to School - Whimsie Doodles


Hello there!

There is a challenge going on over on the Whimsie Doodles blog, actually there are monthly challenges over there!  The theme for this month's challenge is Back to School .

For September, we will have two (2) lucky winners for the challenge!   One (1)  winner will be drawn at random to win a FREE Whimsie Doodles image, of their choice, from our latest release. And the second winner will join our team as a Guest Artist in November 2012!!  Make sure to check out the Monthly Challenge Details page for all the rules and specifics.

Have a look at what I created for this challenge.....

 First up I colored 'Apple Lizzie"  and added her to a tag, that I created to adorn this teacher's gift.
 I adhered pencil crayons to a vase to give it a whimsical school themed look.  I think it would look cute on a teacher's desk.

 These are the Copics that I used to color this image.

Next up, I altered this luggage tag, for my son to use on his backpack.


 I kept it pretty simple as it will be used (and probably abused) tucking the image and name tag behind the plastic.

 Now it's your turn and we can't wait to see what you create!  Head on over to the Whimsie Doodles blog, check out the full rules and enter for your chance to win!  This challenge will close on Tuesday, September 25th at Midnight CST.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Wow girl! You are soooo creative ... I love the pencil crayon "vase" and the reused tag! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!