Monday, September 24, 2012

Bee Happy - Made Especailly For You

Hello there!

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog.  For this week we are challenging you to create a GATEFOLD card.  This week's sponsor is "Paper Piecings by Nikki" who generously donated a $15.00 gift certificate for the winner.

This is my card....
 I decided to create a scalloped circle card, using one of my Spellbinders.
 This sweet digi with it's 'Bee Happy' sentiment makes for a great any occasion card.
 An inside shot.
 And one more.
 I picked up this free digi here, and the pattern paper is American Crafts.


 Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Super cute ... I love that you did a shaped gatefold card! So unique and that bee is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!