Monday, September 24, 2012

Better with friends - Whimsie Doodles

Hello all!

This is my third post of the day, if you are looking for my Made Especially for You post or my Let's Get Sketchy, please  scroll down.

 I have a new card up on the Whimsie Doodles blog today.  I chose to use this sweet Cafe Lizze image to make a friendship card.


 Isn't she darling, I used the colours in this Memory Makers patterned paper as my inspiration to colour her up.   I am not sure if you can tell, but the papers inside the label die cut are placed to set a scene, such as the interior of a home.  I have been wanting to try this for a while, kind of cute I think!
 I coloured an extra coffee cup so that I could pop it up to give the card some dimension.
 A little flower with some punched leaves for fun.
I created this little sentiment on my computer.


You can find this sweetie and more great digis in the Whimsie Doodles Store!

Thanks for visiting me again today!
Laura
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Laura, this card is sooo cute, and I love your layout for lgs, all of them this week are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow ... these cards that you've been creating for Whimsie Doodles are just fantastic! So sweet and perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! Love the touch of weathered wood paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love the details you've added and the textures with layers.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card I've just Started Following your blog. You have some really lovely things on your page.
    Gemma xx
    http://gem-louise.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!