Thursday, September 27, 2012

Blessings - A challenge or 3

HI there!

It has been so long since I have played along with a challenge, summer was a  little too crazy to add anything extra onto my scrappy plate.  But now that the kids are settled back into school, and I have more time to myself, I have found time to play along.

I was inspired by 3 challenges this week, actually more so by the samples - they always getting me itching to create!

Here is my card......

 I used a combination of MME and AC patterned papers, The sentiment sticker and button are October Afternoon, the twine is SU, burlap is Canvas Corp. the cardstock is CTMH, And the digital stamp is from Jane's Doodles.
 A pretty simple card with lots of texture and layers.

I am playing along with Colour Challenge #211 @ Color ThrowdownCard Sketch #32 at Let's Capture Those Sketches,  and Little Red Wagon's Challenge #152 Inspiration Photo.

Thanks for visitng!

Laura
xoxo


9 comments:

  1. Oh my...I love this! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! LOVE the fabric and the texture it brings! And the patterns you chose for you pumpkins are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the colors - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/09/52-card-pickup-week-39.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Laura! I especially love the burlap and all the layering! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Laura! I especially love the burlap and all the layering! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your whimsical pumpkins against the burlap texture...beautiful fall card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous design! Love the layered focal image with all its texture. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your polka dot pumpkins and the burlap is such a great touch!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow ... so many interesting things about this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!