Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Boo to You - Whimsie Doodles

Hello!

It is new release day over at Whimsie Doodles.  Since I was eager to play with all of the new releases this month, so I coloured up this sweet Witch Lizzie, even though it is not my 'official share' day!

 I used some MME Halloween papers, and some felt pumpkins from my stash.
 I know you cannot tell in these photos, but I use a Copic Spica gold glitter pen on her hat buckle and the broom, as well.  I added a sweet little sentiment from the new Halloween Sentiments pack which are really fabulous as you can print them as large as you want to - they would make great treat bag toppers for classmates or neighbourhood kiddies.

You can find all of the fantastic new releases here.  I know you will love them, too!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Another super cute card with that digi! I love that pumpkin strip too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute Cute Laura!! Love your terrific color scheme and fun dp's you paired with this little Sweetie! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!