Friday, September 21, 2012

Chevron Tutorial - Boy's Rule - Jillibean Soup,

Hi there!

It is my turn to post a tutorial over on the Boy's Rule blog today, and of course I wanted to share it here, too!

If you recall, on Wednesday I shared this layout....
Well, today I would like to share with you, how to make these oversized 2 tone chevrons.
First cut a few 1 1/4" by 4" strips of paper.
 Then score them diagonally from the top right corner on half and the top left corner on the other half.
 Now flip them over and fold along your score lines.  You will will opposite score lines together.
 Now adhere the scored flaps down and place the chevrons onto your layout.
Ta da!  You are done, it is that easy!

Thanks for visiting today!
Laura
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. What a great layout. This is so perfect. Love the chevrons and grouped circular elements. Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea ... I'm totally going to try this out ....
    I love what you've created with it too! Such a great masculine layout!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!