Sunday, September 30, 2012

Chore Chart - Boy's Rule - Jillibean Soup,

Hi all!

I have a project up on the Boy's Rule blog today using the wonderful September kit.  This month's kit is fabulous! I had so much playing with it!

 I created this simple chore chart to help my little guy remember his before and after school chores.  Mornings are not his forte!  I must say it is helping, the visual cues are perfect for him, and I get to stop nagging! lol
 I had a few chipboard stars leftover which were perfect for this project.
 I colour coded the activities so he could tell the difference between the morning activities and the afternoon activities at a glance.
 And the best part is it sits on the front of the fridge where he can see it, at both his busy times of the day.

 Why don't you pop by the  Boy's Rule blog, once in a while to see what the other DT members are creating!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love this! So creative and such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!