Saturday, September 08, 2012

You and Me - Digi Scrappin again!

Hi there!

I tried another digi layout, that two for me now!  I honestly thought digi scrapping would be a quicker process than paper crafting, but it really isn't.  I still have so, so much to learn too.  It is fun, but not quite the same as cutting and pasting.  I love the feel of real paper, but I really like learning something new too!  Anyway, check it out....


Most of the elements are from a kit called 'Be Cool Be You" that I picked up from Design House Digital.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. great digital page.. It will never replace paper but I agree with you.. fun to learn and I love that I can pack my computer and still go crop even with 5 minutes notice and play with digitals and no packing or planning pages.
    Also love doing things different once in awhile and it's great to use to make our sketches too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I almost can't tell this is digital! Great job ... I love all the colours ... they make your photo just pop!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!