Monday, September 03, 2012

Fall Fun - Let's Get Sketchy - American Crafts

Hello all!




If you are here for my Made Especially for You post, please scroll down.
It is the start of a brand new week, and that means there is a new sketch to play with over at Let's Get Sketchy !  And with the start of a new month, a new prize is up for grabs!  Play along with two of this month's sketches for your chance to win!

This is the layout I created based on this week's fabulous sketch ....

 Well, I am not ready for fall, but I am always happy to scrap fall colours so I used up some of last years American Crafts fall line!  I used a larger photo than the sketch called fro and so layered my second photo and title over top of it to tie everything together.
 Love this canvas tag and the button badge!
 I was trying for a sunflower look, not quite but Timmy likes it!



 Here is this week's super fun sketch, created by fellow LGS DT member Laurie.




Now it's your turn, pop on over to  Let's Get Sketchy to see what the rest of the design team has created and once you have your fill of inspiration - create a layout to play along.  Remember, by creating just two layouts each month you get your name entered into a draw to win the prize of the  month!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. What a fab layout, Laura! The use of dies and punches are wonderful and the texture lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your little touches on this! Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great Laura, I love the fall colors and those big flowers, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love the little tag too! I'm not ready for fall, but I love what you did with all the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not much of a fall person to do LOs with as we don't have Fall in our country. But I really do like your Layout! I love the feel and look your LO shows.

    Kath
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous! I love all the layers and the chipboard pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!