Friday, September 14, 2012

Father & Son - Boy's Rule - Jillibean Soup

Hi there!

If you are here for my  Made Especially for You blog hop post, please scroll down.


There is a fabulous new sketch to play with today over at Boy's Rule!  I think you are going to love it as much as I did,  especially when it is combined with this month's fun kit!  Here is a look at my interpretation of it......

 I flipped the sketch as I thought it suited my pictures better, but otherwise stayed pretty close to it.  I had fun inking up  these chipboard stars and the inks in the kit did a fab job covering them.
 These little badge buttons are too cute!
I added a little decorative bit to the strips of paper just for fun and to add more pattern.  I love using a lot of pattern.  Can you guess how many I used on this layout?  7! I love how cohesive it tidy it looks despite a lot of pattern.
 Oh, and here is a peek at the sketch (by fellow DT member Jenny Evans) .  It is fun and versatile and easy to work with.


Now why don't you pop on over to the Boy's Rule blog to play along with this week's sketch!  I will be sure to visit your blog and leave you some love if you do! 

Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great photo and use of those masculine colours ... just the perfect combo for that fantastic photo! I love those chipboard stars!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!