Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Flying Lizzie - Whimsie Doodles

Hello there!

Today is my first official solo DT post over on the Whimsie Doodles blog  - you will find me there each day of the month that ends with a 4 ( odd fact - my favourite number) as well as when we have new releases and challenges!  I am looking forward to all of the fun stuff posted throughout the month, I hope you follow along with us.

Today I am sharing this card featuring Flying Lizzie along with a sentiment from the new Halloween Sentiments set.  Now this is just a sneak peek you know, as she won't be available to purchase until tomorrow.... but you will definitely want to add her to your digi stash!



Isn't she the sweetest?  I am having loads of fun practicing colouring hair with her beautiful locks!  Her costume is just adorable, too!  I paired her up with some MME Halloween papers that I love.

The newest digis are being released for sale in the 'What's New" Section of the Whimsie Doodle shop!

Thanks for visiting!  You know I love it when you do!
Laura
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Just so cute ... I love the digi & how you've used the MME paper!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!