Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Greatest Dad - Boys Rule - Jillibean Soup

Hi all!

I have a project up on the Boy's Rule blog today using the wonderful September kit.  This month's kit is fabulous! I had so much playing with it!

 I decided to keep my base fairly simple as I really wanted to create some over-sized chevrons, I like the way they pop against the simple background.

 This kit has really fun elements that are just perfect for the men (of all ages) in your life!
There are so many of these little phrase stickers that it is super easy to personalize your pages to the person you are scrapping about!

If you haven't done so already, you should really consider the merits of a kit club,  all the guess work is done for you.  You will get a great combination of products each month that you can use to create some wonderful projects.  I cannot believe how large the kits are and how much I can create with them!

 Why don't you pop by the  Boy's Rule blog, once in a while to see what the other DT members are creating!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. bookmarked!!, I really lіke your site!
    My web page :: bad credit loans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the huge chevrons and the fun details on this! You rocked this kit my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura I haven't been over in a little while but knew when I got over here you would have another fabulous layout waiting for me. Beautiful page and as always your photos are great!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!