Friday, September 28, 2012

Poppa - Boys Rule - Jillibean Soup,

Hi there!

There is a fabulous new sketch to play with today over at Boy's Rule!  I think you are going to love it as much as I did,  especially when it is combined with this month's fun kit!  Here is a look at my interpretation of it......

 I had some old photos of my big boys and their Poppa, taken before digital cameras and at home photo editing.  So the focal point of the photos was small, which made them perfect for cropping for this layout.  And even luckier, my boys clothes matched the papers! lol
 Love thee Thickers, and using a die cut instead of an 'o' is fun!
 I adore these badges, and using the stickers to create my own journaling!

 Fab sketch by Jenny Evans.


Now why don't you pop on over to the Boy's Rule blog to play along with this week's sketch!  I will be sure to visit your blog and leave you some love if you do! 

Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww .... I just love how you used this sketch ... the photos are the perfect scale --- this is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!