Monday, September 24, 2012

Prehistoric Park - Let's Get Sketchy - My MInd's Eye,

Hello!


If you are here for my Made Especially for You post, please scroll down.
It is the start of a brand new week, and that means there is a new sketch to play with over at Let's Get Sketchy !  See, there is something good about Mondays!   Play along with two of this month's sketches for your chance to win!

This is the layout I created based on this week's sketch ....
 
 I love these photos, Timmy was such a character at this park.  And even though this is an older MME collection, when I found it on clearance I knew it would be just perfect for these photos.
 Layering die cuts and chipboard elements for dimension.
 Googly eyes are always a good thing!
 I used a couple of different alphas for a fun look.


Here is this week's sketch, created by none other than yours truly....


 
Now it's your turn, pop on over to  Let's Get Sketchy to see what the rest of the design team has created and once you have your fill of inspiration - create a layout to play along.  Remember, by creating just two layouts each month you get your name entered into a draw to win the prize of the month!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. many fabulous layers of fun and great accents. Love the splatter and fun clusters.. and it was a great sketch by YOU. congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... how cute is this! I love the chipboard accents and the title .... ok, I love everything about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love the chipboard dinos - so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore this! Everything is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the dinosaurs! Your sketch...fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breathtakingly beautiful and cute LO. I like the total look from the color choices to the fancy looking title to a fun Layout.

    Kathleen
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
    http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how elegant this is while still being cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this layout! I love the paper, the cute little dino's, well...everything! Also a BIG fan of the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My son would just adore this, Laura! LOVE the color palette and all those fabulous, little dinosaur details! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!