Monday, September 10, 2012

Save the TaTas - Made Especially for You

Hello there!

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog.  For this week we are challenging you create a card based on a sketch!  This prize sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps who is generously offering 7 digital images of the winner's choice.   Bugaboo Stamps was so kind to give the DT their choice of images to play with, aw well.  This always gives me a little thrill, as their digis are so cute! 

Given that it is September which is when all the Breast Cancer fundraising crops are held, I thought this would be a fitting theme for my card.  Check it out.....



 I stayed pretty close to the sketch, using some new MME papers in a great pink colour.

 I added some glitter pen to the straps of the bra to glam it up, and a jewel in the centre.  I think I would love to wear this bra, how about you?
These are the Copic colours that I used to colour the image.

And here is the sketch, have fun with it!


 Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!





I want to take a moment to remind all of you wonderful women, book your mammograms, if you are in a high risk group or at the 'age' where you need to start having them!  They are not comfortable, but they are not terrible either.... but oh so important!


Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!