Sunday, September 23, 2012

Your Own Sunshine - Colorful Creations Sketch - My MInd's Eye

Hi there!

I hope you are having a great weekend so far!  Today is my turn to share a sketch at Colorful Creations. Check it out.....

 I also created a layout to go with it, just for fun!  Have a look....
 I flipped the sketch to suit the orientation of my photo, but otherwise I stuck pretty close to it.
 I used my Epiphany button studio to make just the perfect button.
 My little banner is just layered punched circles with the bottom layer sewn onto the layout.
 This little wooden heart mimics my son's hands nicely.
 Such a pretty tag, dolled up with a brad and butterfly!

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you get a chance to play along.
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. fabulous sketch and amazing page with great layers and accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, this is so cute! love the colors and love how you did the sketch, very cute photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVING this LO!
    The colours are simply stunning!
    And all the embellishments seem to be placed just perfectly! :)

    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love this. The photo is awesome (I might have to steal that idea) ... and the accents/embellies are just perfect ... the perfect paper choice too with all of the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!