Monday, September 03, 2012

You're My Hero - Made Especially for You

Hello there!

Today's challenge is up on the Made Especially for You blog.  For this week we are challenging you to anything with a Disney theme!  This week's sponsor is "Verve Stamps" who is generously donating one stamp set of the winner's choice.   "Verve Stamps" was so kind to give the DT some stamps to play with, I used one of the sentiments on  my card.

This is my card....

 I found this cute image here, there are many Disney images to print and colour for cards or for your kids to colour, too. 
 I love the knight in shining armor Mickey as it goes perfectly with this sentiment from "Verve Stamps"!
 Here is a closer look at one of my favourite guys!

 The Copics I used to color the card.

 Now why don't you head on over to the Made Especially for You blog and see what the rest of the DT created, and stick around to play along!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Such a perfect sentiment for that cute digi! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!